– Prepare monthly internal audit plan
– Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
– Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with applicable directives and regulations
– Spot check on loan’s collateral area and nature of business
– Review and assist internal audit manager for conducting audit
– Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
– Report regularly to audit manager
– Follow up audit report and action of management’s responses
– Perform other tasks as assigned by management
– Degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields; ACCA/CPA is preferable.
– Minimum 1 years experiences in auditing or other related fields.
– Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
– Good computer literacy.
– High commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11/04/2021
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 010 500 277/ 023 993 905
Address: No 494C, st 271, Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.