– Standardize written documentation related to the credit and customer set up process such as Policy and Manual of Credit Control.
– Revised the Policy and Manual of the Credit Control to comply with the current and future situation
– Develop the standardize criteria of loan requirement such as customer conditions and requirement documents
– Revised the criteria and requirement documents to attract more customers for the growing the business by minimize the risk.
– Implement and monitor the Policy, manual, criteria and guideline
– Recommend and make appropriate logical changes to the company credit policy
– Manage and monitor staffs in the section
– Structure for Credit Control Section.
– Plan and tasks responsibility for staffs
– Resolve the disputes of staffs in the section or with other section and customer’s unsatisfied about the products and services.
– Analyze the specific credit applications for terms.
– Manage, motivate and provide the training to the judgment staffs to improve the quality of judgment.
– Provide necessary information and discuss all risks inherent in credit exposures with Operation Manager, Chief Operation Officer and others
– Evaluate the staff performance appraisal
– Preparing Daily Performance of Approval Result for report.
– Preparing the report.
– Bachelor Degree in Business or Relevant Field
– At least 2 years experiences
– Positive work attitude
– Honest and willing to work hard
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before 11/04/2021
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 010 500 277/ 023 993 905
Address: No 494C, st 271, Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.