About the company:
Prime MF Microfinance Institution Ltd. is a professional licensed microfinance institution with a mission to provide financial services to individuals and groups in Cambodian communities to help them liberate from poverty.
The MFI was registered with the Ministry of Commerce in August 2010 as a financial service provider and obtained a microfinance institution license from the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) in December 2010. Its operation started in the current head office located at #19A Street 271, Sangkat Tomnub Tek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
To ensure access to financial services for communities in broader areas, Prime MF has opened its new branch every year since 2013. The second branch was set up in Pochentong in June 2013. One year later, another branch of Prime MF was settled in Russey Keo in June 2014. Takhmao, the capital of Kandal Province, was selected as the base of the fourth branch and opened in June 2015. In August 2016, the fifth branch in Angk Snuol and Dec 2019 is the last branch in Kompong Speu province started its operation.
Prime MF is a well-known provider of microfinance service in Phnom Penh with its flexible and speedy process. It has fulfilled its commitment by increasing loan portfolio with affordable products and quality financial performance.
- Find potential clients to get the loan products and services in their geographic areas or boundaries.
- Build a very good relationship with all levels of local authorities to get their supports on loan document process.
- Analyze borrowers’ business plans and financial flows to get more and more reliable data and information related to their business income and family status.
- Assess and evaluate borrowers’ properties with the up to date market price and check the legal ownership.
- Educate the credit rule and policies strictly to borrowers before processing the loan documents.
- Set up the plan with CCO and BM for loan disbursement projection as monthly, quarterly and annually basis.
- Closely follow up the borrowers on their business change or any problem then report to direct supervisor for taking early action on time.
- Ensure the loan repayment with 100% and closely follow up.
- Work closely with marketing and product development officer to research competitor business strength and weakness and new product development.
- Make a daily report to CCO for consolidating all data to make a daily client information and loan document submit record to BM and OM.
- BBA in management, finance and banking, Accounting.
- Min 01 year experiences in microfinance with 01 years managerial level.
- Age 20 to 35 years old.
- Honesty, initiative, creativity, high commitment and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and mange team for success.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/06/2020
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 017 816 810/ 010 500 277/ 023 993 910
Address: No 494C, st 271, Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.