About the company:
Prime MF Microfinance Institution Ltd. is a professional licensed microfinance institution with a mission to provide financial services to individuals and groups in Cambodian communities to help them liberate from poverty.
The MFI was registered with the Ministry of Commerce in August 2010 as a financial service provider and obtained a microfinance institution license from the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) in December 2010. Its operation started in the current head office located at #19A Street 271, Sangkat Tomnub Tek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
To ensure access to financial services for communities in broader areas, Prime MF has opened its new branch every year since 2013. The second branch was set up in Pochentong in June 2013. One year later, another branch of Prime MF was settled in Russey Keo in June 2014. Takhmao, the capital of Kandal Province, was selected as the base of the fourth branch and opened in June 2015. In August 2016, the fifth branch in Angk Snuol and Dec 2019 is the last branch in Kompong Speu province started its operation.
Prime MF is a well-known provider of microfinance service in Phnom Penh with its flexible and speedy process. It has fulfilled its commitment by increasing loan portfolio with affordable products and quality financial performance.
- Conduct preliminary audit analyses for macro-processes by identifying the risks per macro-process to make sure that risks are taken in to consideration and identified, and audit activities meet the scope and objectives.
- Supervise the audit team (Field auditors) to execute the audit program of audit mission by selecting the right transactions, clients, and others by macro process under support from Supervisor/Unit Manager in order to ensure that the cost effectiveness of audit mission, internal control design and implementation are properly identified and confirmed.
- Review policies, procedures, and perform the audit testing on key and complex financial & operational transactions, such as reports, analyses, and documents in order to evaluate the quality of internal control design and implementation by macro process.
- Review audit working paper and evidences of the assigned audit missions in order to make sure that completeness of audit finding, root cause, implication and recommendations are well identified.
- Collect sufficient and appropriate audit evidences related to specific process/macro-process under supervision from supervisor in order to rate that process/macro-process.
- Prepare drafted audit report of the assigned missions and participate in presentation to heads of audited in order to make sure that they are well understood about detail audit findings and recommendations.
- Provide on-the-job training to new financial auditors to comply with audit procedures and programs.
- Others tasks assigned by Senior Management.
- Degree in Business Administration or other relevant fields; ACCA/CPA is preferable.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in auditing or other related fields.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English.
- Good computer literacy.
- High commitment and able to work under pressure.
- Honesty, initiative, creativity and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and mange team for success.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFIs/banking rules and regulations
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before 30/06/2020
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 017 816 810/ 010 500 277/ 023 993 910
Address: No 494C, st 271, Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.