- Identify analyze main roots causing loan accounts fall overdue set recovery target, priority; strategies effectively solve those overdue loan accounts all branches of Prime.
- Manage control matters to delinquent loan accounts regularly constantly execute collections those delinquent loan accounts on recovery policies procedures;
- Ensure that appropriate actions taken towards objectives fully recover overdue amounts;
- Monitor overdue accounts daily basis the allocated queues priorities the effective use analysis recovery system reports;
- Meet various partners/clients difficult situations negotiate settlements charged off loans submit appropriate recovery documentation the obtained appropriate approvals the authorized management;
- Facilitate activities through effective relationship branch staff management, provincial office, concerned departments well local authorities the regulated governmental bodies.
- Request automatically for issue lawyer warning letter to managers for approval in case of loan overdue 15days date maturity date limited.
- Work closely with lawyer and prepare documents in case of issue letter to the court.
- Follow up situation all court cases and negotiate client if the case if request to negotiate by report to management regularly.
- Prepare regular reports status collections home/business visits the overdue loan partners/clients related line supervisors daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis;
- Report progress the legal process if legal proceeding engaged;
- Other duties as assigned by line managers.
- BBA in management, finance and banking, Accounting, MBA is an asset.
- Min 01 year experiences in microfinance as CO/LRO.
- Age 20 to 35 years old.
- Honesty, initiative, creativity, high commitment and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and mange team for success.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work under preassure.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before 31/10/2020
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 017 816 810/ 010 500 277/ 023 993 910
Address: No 494C, st 271, Phum Sonsom Kosal5, Sangkat Boeung Tompun 1, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.