About the company:
Prime MF Microfinance Institution Ltd. is a professional licensed microfinance institution with a mission to provide financial services to individuals and groups in Cambodian communities to help them liberate from poverty.
The MFI was registered with the Ministry of Commerce in August 2010 as a financial service provider and obtained a microfinance institution license from the National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) in December 2010. Its operation started in the current head office located at #19A Street 271, Sangkat Tomnub Tek, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
To ensure access to financial services for communities in broader areas, Prime MF has opened its new branch every year since 2013. The second branch was set up in Pochentong in June 2013. One year later, another branch of Prime MF was settled in Russey Keo in June 2014. Takhmao, the capital of Kandal Province, was selected as the base of the fourth branch and opened in June 2015. In August 2016, the fifth branch in Angk Snuol and Dec 2019 is the last branch in Kompong Speu province started its operation.
Prime MF is a well-known provider of microfinance service in Phnom Penh with its flexible and speedy process. It has fulfilled its commitment by increasing loan portfolio with affordable products and quality financial performance.
- Identify analyze main roots causing loan accounts fall overdue set recovery target, priority; strategies effectively solve those overdue loan accounts all branches of Prime.
- Manage control matters to delinquent loan accounts regularly constantly execute collections those delinquent loan accounts on recovery policies procedures;
- Ensure that appropriate actions taken towards objectives fully recover overdue amounts;
- Monitor overdue accounts daily basis the allocated queues priorities the effective use analysis recovery system reports;
- Meet various partners/clients difficult situations negotiate settlements charged off loans submit appropriate recovery documentation the obtained appropriate approvals the authorized management;
- Facilitate activities through effective relationship branch staff management, provincial office, concerned departments well local authorities the regulated governmental bodies.
- Request automatically for issue lawyer warning letter to managers for approval in case of loan overdue 15days date maturity date limited.
- Work closely with lawyer and prepare documents in case of issue letter to the court.
- Follow up situation all court cases and negotiate client if the case if request to negotiate by report to management regularly.
- Prepare regular reports status collections home/business visits the overdue loan partners/clients related line supervisors daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly basis;
- Report progress the legal process if legal proceeding engaged;
- Other duties as assigned by line managers.
- BBA in management, finance and banking, Accounting, MBA is an asset.
- Min 02 years experiences in microfinance as CO/LRO.
- Age 20 to 35 years old.
- Honesty, initiative, creativity, high commitment and good inter-personal skills and able to lead and mange team for success.
- Ability to effectively communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work under preassure.
- Good understanding of Cambodian MFI/banking rules and regulations
- Competitive Salary & Good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodian Labor Law.
- Annual Salary Increase.
- Offer 13 month Salary: Two Times Bonus per year- (1) Khmer New Year & (2) Pchum Ben Day.
- 15 days per year for seniority.
- Monthly incentive according to the performance.
- Loan to employee.
- Loyalty bonus.
- Advance on salary on special occasion.
- 24 hours personal accident insurance and Health Coverage.
- Many opportunities for promotion (We mostly promote internal staff).
- Great & Friendly Working Environment.
- Provide Annual workshop and Training.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to email@example.com before 30/06/2020
Contact Person: HR & Admin Department
Tel: 017 816 810/ 010 500 277/ 023 993 910
Address: No 494C, st 271, Sangkat Boeung Tompun, Khan Meanchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.